Singapore is a diverse city, with its cuisine as diverse as its ethnicity. This city is blending with Malay, Chinese, Indonesian, Indian and westerners, hence, diverse cuisine. Foodies! Singapore is a real treat!
United Airlines is striving to make travel easy for our customers by providing the best deals on flight tickets and many others. You can make your initial booking with us at United Airlines Reservations and grab the best seat to fly on.
Our travel experts are indeed keen to narrow down your searches for cheap flight tickets, last-minute deals, special discounts, and so on, and gives you the opportunity to compare and select at United Airlines Deals.
United Airlines Flights also offers you enticing amenities and treatment on-board to make your flight journey with us incomparable. Make the most of our deals and offers today, hurry!
Given below are some of the ‘must-try’ foods in Singapore:
• Hainanese Chicken Rice: This food is favored by many, steamed chicken with rice prepared in chicken stock. The flavor and fragrant aroma of this dish serve as the perfect fulfilling lunch!
• Chili Crab: This dish is not a spicy dish despite its name. These hard-shell crabs are cooked in semi-thick gravy with tomato chili as a base. These crabs are lightly stir-fried in paste comprising of chili sauce, ketchup, and eggs. It is usually ordered with bread to soak in the gravy, so dig in on this one.
• Laksa: It’s rice noodles prepared in spicy coconut curry soup with shrimp, fish cakes, egg, and chicken meat, a combination of Chinese and Malay cuisine. This food comes in many variants, so watch out for this one!
• Roti Prata and TehTarik: This is purely an Indian cuisine, Roti Prata, a flaky Indian Roti (bread) prepared with or without eggs and served along with thick vegetable-based lentil curry. TheTarik, a tea mixed with carnation milk.
• Oyster Omelet: This dish is created with egg omelet mixed with flour and fried with small oysters garnished with coriander leaves, crispy bean sprouts, and, sweet and spicy sauce. It can either be soft or crispy, your pick!
These above mentioned are just a few of the many dishes to try in Singapore. The food and dishes there will leave you speechless!
So, grab a cheap flight ticket to Singapore and explore the many variants of food with United Airlines with your companion. If you want further details about us, don’t hesitate to visit United Airlines Official Website.